My goal is to create a positive movement experience and build mind and body awareness for my clients one workout at a time!
“Change happens through movement
and movement heals.”
– Joseph Pilates
Pilates is a mind & body practice that comes in various forms with emphasis on the mental and physical aspects of one’s life. From a mental perspective, Pilates reduces stress, improves focus and concentration. From a physical standpoint, Pilates enhances everyday functional activities, athletic performances, improves muscle tone, & assists with injury recovery.
All Reformer classes are 45 minutes focused on proper movement patterns to increase alignment, strength & flexibility. The goal is to help you move better, feel better so that you can have a better quality of life!
These (in-person) Reformer classes are held at Sanskrit Moon Yoga Studio in Hapeville at the below address:
583-B N Central Avenue
Hapeville, GA 30349
Virtual Pilates Classes
LatJohns Pilates Mat Classes are live streamed via ZOOM. All classes are 30 minutes. A ZOOM invite link will be generated and sent at the time of class bookings.
Benefits of Pilates
– Pilates improves movement quality by increasing stability, functional strength & mobility.
– It improves sports performance by creating strength, flexibility & targets the “deep” stabilizing muscles throughout the body…especially the core/your powerhouse (all of which can positively impact one’s agility, power & speed).
– Creates awareness, reeducates & corrects faulty movement patterns often derived from injuries and bad habits thus relieving or minimizing pain!
– Improves posture & enhances postural balance.
– Great for all ages and fitness levels!
I never imagined that I would one day suffer from pain so severe that daily functional activities such as sitting, standing, walking and sleeping would prove to be challenging for me. Through Pilates and movement I was able to find relief.